Terms and Conditions for Online Sales
- All prices are listed in Canadian dollars.
- Applicable tax will be added.
Online Training Courses
- Orders for QuotesWork online training courses are processed with WooCommerce. Confirmation of your order and a receipt will be emailed to you once the transaction is processed.
- There are no refunds for purchased courses if you cannot attend the online training as scheduled.
- Credit for the same course scheduled at a different time may be considered, but is not guaranteed.
- A minimum of 24 hours’ notice is required to be eligible for credit.
- Final decision on whether credit will be granted is at the discretion of QuotesWork.
- Please contact email@example.com to submit any notice of change to your attendance.
- Online training course material (including lesson recordings) will be available to registered participants for one year after the course completion date.
- Where circumstances prevent QuotesWork from delivering the course as scheduled, registered participants will be notified and given the option of taking the rescheduled course or receiving credit for the equivalent value to be applied to a future course.
- QuotesWork reserves the right to cancel courses due to insufficient registration. Where the minimum number of participants required for a course is not met, registered participants will be notified of the course cancellation and given the option of receiving a credit or a full refund.
NVivo Consulting Services
- Payment for consulting services is processed through issue of QuotesWork invoices.
- Fees for service, terms, and conditions are discussed and agreed upon prior to provision of service. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org